Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Why friends drifted away

Do you know why friendships drifted away as time goes by ?

Reasons :
a) you have quarrels,
b) you do not talk to each other,
c) you do not keep in contact with each other,
d) you are just too lazy etc. etc. etc.

I believe i treasure friendships as much as i treasure my family. But still i have friendships which drifted away, unknowingly. Very sad at times, cos i am helpless. I cannot do anything to revive it, so much as i wish to.

I have a close friend who told me this before, "No friendship is forever. Friends come and go in every stage of your life." I am wary but afraid to face this reality. My mum, who is turning 60 soon, have a best friend since her childhood days. They are even closer than real sisters. Therefore, i have always been cultivated a belief that i would be able to find one or more friends like my mum too. I hope this dream can come true.

What about you ?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home